Photo by Nancy Behnken.
ALFA is launching a membership competition- members, help us expand our members and supporters!
How can you recruit members?
Try buying memberships for your crew (a deckhand membership is only $100!), encouraging your non-commercial-fishermen friends to try our new subsistence membership ($50), or telling other fishermen about the perks available to ALFA members- including access to our bathymetric mapping data, opportunities to participate in our fishery conservation network, opportunities to voice your opinion about fishery management, and representation in local, state, federal and national management forums
What's a new member?
Someone who did not pay dues in 2016.
- The individual who refers the most new members in 2017 will be gifted a new performance laptop prepped for Timezero TZ. All charts, data sets and software installed. You provide your license. All 12v network board with USB hub, Network Hub, 12v laptop power supply.
- The individual who raises the most money for ALFA through referred new members will receive 15,000 Alaska Airline Miles.
How to enter?
- Talk to a friend and tell them to join ALFA!
- When they donate online, make sure they write your name in the "I was referred by" field.
- If they donate in person or via mail, make sure that they let us know that you were the person that referred them.
- To win, refer the most new members!
All non-business ALFA members are encouraged to participate in the contest. We will draw winners on November 31st, 2017.